Hair Fall Control
*inclusive of all taxes
Coconut Oil 100ml (85) + Kalonji Oil 15 ml (130)
Champi—No Better Option for Natural Hair Care and Hair Fall Control
Nothing in this world can beat a relaxing head massage! Isn’t it? Champi is the age-old known weapon of Aajis and Daadis for healthy lustrous hair.
Ever wonder why Champi? Its benefits include
- Increased circulation
- Deep conditioning
- Relaxes the scalp and decreases stress
- Boosts hair growth
Thankfully, it’s not very difficult to enjoy a traditional champi experience.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil and 2 to 3 drops of Kalonji Oil
- Take some warm coconut oil. Add 2 to 3 drops of Kalonji oil and mix.
- Massage gently from root to tip.
- Go out in the sun. Let your hair and scalp soak some natural vitamin D for a few minutes.
- Ideally, you should let the oils work their magic overnight. Else, keep it for at least 2 to 3 hours.
A massage increases blood circulation to the scalp and boosts nutrient supply to the hair follicles. Warm oil boosts blood circulation better than cold or unheated oil. That’s why warm oil massage is always more effective.
Remember, warm oil is not the same as hot-pressed oil. For best massage, use cold-pressed oil that’s been warmed on the stove.
- Coconut Oil: Loaded with vitamins and minerals, it promotes hair growth, improves hair texture, and stimulates blood circulation.
- Kalonji Oil: Promote hair growth naturally. Kalonji is rich in linoleic acid, which helps keep your hair black and shiny longer.
About Cold pressed oils?
Obtained naturally by crushing oil seeds at room temperature No extra heat and chemicals used in oil extraction process Better quality oil and far superior in terms of retaining natural nutrients, antioxidants, aroma, texture and flavour.
Skin Clarifying ScrubSave7.4%Save ₹25.00Only₹315.00
Summer Instant GlowSave13.5%Save ₹31.00Only₹199.00
Skin Brightening Face Mask ComboSave8.6%Save ₹15.00Only₹160.00